Sunday, January 22, 2012

RESTART WHAT I'VE STARTED

Well...Hello everyone...
What a day, so exhausted also fun :) 
after guiding new friends Taj Maal And Irsyad get arround Jakarta.
Yess..Now is the one and only Long Weekend in January,
six months already since I declare the Grand Launching of my blog on July 2011
Can you imagine how busy I am,hahaha..

Many things had been happening in last 6months,
Happy - Unhappy
Lucky - Unlucky
New Project
New Position
New Friends
last but not least
....New Year

Happy belated NEW YEAR 2012 everyone :D
and heyho...Tomorrow is Lunar New Year for Chinese all around the world. includes me.
Unbelievable?yess..haha..
FYI, I'm a Chinese, 3rd generation :D ~ my Grand Pa from my Mom is truly Chinese :)

white shirts & dark blue pants (Monday & Tuesday' working outfit)
taken place : Citra Gran, Cibubur



LED at the ceiling of Citos
taken place : Cilandak Town Square, Jakarta


Gong Xi Fat Choi everyone..
Wish Nothing But the best for all in "Water Dragon" year :)

PS: for you who is working that is related with water, maybe this is your year ;P [Koko-Diaz]

No comments:

Post a Comment