Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FEBRUARY..oh..FEBRUARY

People say..
February gonna be full of love.

It might be true,
since Valentine's day is in 14th of February..
furthermore There are 2 big events..both are held on february 5..

#1 my closed cousin engagement (@HaridianTM a.k.a ayik with @Prameshinta_HT a.k.a shinta)
      Congratulation my dearest cousin,ayix..and dearest cousin in law soon to be, shinta
      So happy for it..
      I'm quite know how was the journey..
      We call it, "CLBK" (Cinta Lama Belum Kelar) ~ an Unfinished Love..cikiciuww.
      one step closer..shinta will be officially my cousin..
      Welcome to my BIG family dear..
dearest cousin ayix & shinta
taken place : shinta's residence
   
#2 my best friend's sister wedding party (mb.lia and ms.randy)
      Finally Mb.lia got married.
      Congratulation mb...ms...
      Hope I won't never see the "galau" things, such an anxious feeling, in BBM status..hahaha
      But, sadly to know, mb.lia will move to Borneo.
      Gonna miss u mb..Be good there..

ita and friends on mb.lia&ms.randy wedding party
taken place : Graha Kartika

diazaro - ita - hasbi
taken place : Graha Kartika
Yeah..how February is full of love..
NOT ME
Ironic, I don't feel it at all.
I couldn't meet the one I love when I'm home.
There's million ways to Rome as same as million ways to meet her.
At last, It's all failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment