Tuesday, April 15, 2014

an ESCAPISM - Singapore [APRIL 2011] #1

I love travelling...and everybody does!

I have traveled to some places in Indonesia since I was child.
But there are a lot of places that I did not visit yet till now. A LOT!
and unfortunately, it becomes more and more places to go on my wish list!

In other thought, I also want to see the world wide, not only Indonesia.
I wanted to go abroad.
Some people always said "Why do you go abroad?!whereas there are a lot of places to visit in Indonesia that you never been before..you should go around Indonesia first, then going abroad..you have to be proud of Indonesia"

For me, it's just a silly statement.
It's not a matter of a proud of Indonesia or not.
It's just because I love travelling.
I want to see the world that is not only Indonesia! So why don't we make it balance! That's it!

well, lets move on!
My top list in going abroad is Singapore!
My description about Singapore is small country with GREAT of everything.
I've planned to go to Singapore since I was in College.
Unfortunately it was not happened.

give up hope? Nope
When I'm already live in Jakarta..I planned it and finally I made it! 3 years ago...

The story goes.
1st time going abroad made me not confident enough to go alone. so I asked my friends to join..
Actually we were fantastic four, but too bad.. one of us could not go with us in last minute.
so..Here are the cast!


Diazaro, the arranger
Taken Place : front of double decker bus in Bugis Street, Singapore



Gilang, the yess man
Taken Place : Changi Airport, Singapore



Yudhist, the freaky man
Taken Place : Bugis Station, Singapore


We were college mates and fortunately being office mates also.
As I remember, we planned it three months before.
and Thanks GOD, YOU ease the way..until the day comes!
Here we go!


Our selfie series! #DGYgoestoSingapore
Taken Place (clockwise) : Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Jakarta ~ Inside AA's Airbus  ~
 front of ABC backpackers hostel, Singapore ~ Skytrain transit terminal, Changi International Airport, Singapore



Just coming #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place :  Changi International Airport, Singapore



At that time, we were new employee, so we didn't have a right of home leave schedule.
So, How could we go in the work days? heuheu..
Gilang and I asked for permission to be off from Project because we have to be in Head Office for preparing the materials for assessment in the following week, while Yudhist has no idea since he was still in Head Office, so he decided to be suddenly off work with sickness as the reason and better to be treated at hometown *clever :D

In fact, It's all fake (except the schedule of assessment!) or better to say our permission was illegal  *Dear God, please forgive us for this lie :')
Lets say..This was not a TRIP.
and We proudly called this was such an ESCAPISM *chuckles


...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment