Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SAM POO KONG - [07.04.12]

..2 years ago..

I visited Sam Poo Kong with mimio and pipio.
This was such a spontaneous trip, since we have no idea what to do after attending office mate marriage party, while our return flight schedule was at night.

Actually, a month before, I had plan to visit this Chinese Temple with my fellas during "Mabes on Vacation #1", too bad..we missed it.

But yesss..finally I did it.. I could be here..so Here I go!


Main Gate of Sam Poo Kong
Semarang, Central Java



Welcoming greeting to the temple.
Sam Poo Kong - Semarang, Central Java



Another gate of Sam Poo Kong
Semarang, Central Java



this is me! diazaro
taken place : Front of another gate of Sam Poo Kong 



Statue of Cheng Ho, the founder
Sam Poo Kong - Semarang, Central Java



Main Temple of Sam Poo Kong
Semarang, Central Java



The Landscape of Sam Poo Kong
Semarang, Central Java



me in an illusion
taken place : Sam Poo Kong - Semarang, Central Java


Behind the scene!
Almost all pictures above are captured by pipio
While pipio and I were doing snapshot, mimio was waiting us under the tree.
hmm for correction!
She was sleeping under the tree..haha..how could she sleep with those condition..

This was real happened, no drama.. she didn't know that she was captured..haha


Mimio was sleeping, then pipio started his drama..haha
taken place : Sam Poo Kong - Semarang, Central Java


Well anyway...
I do love this trip.
It could cure my curiousity about this temple..the landscape, the architect and moreover about the history behind it
No wonder, why I was so that curious. Perhaps, Chinese gene which has been in my blood is the answer.
haha..don't be so that shock! Believe it or not..I'm Chinese..

The most..I am so proud of the founder of Sam Poo Kong, Admiral Zheng He a.k.a Cheng Ho.
We are the same..aha..Chinese Muslim.. yes we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment