Wednesday, September 28, 2016

When September ends..

Makassar sky line



CONSISTENCY is HARD.
Yeah!!! that's the thing I could say for now. That consistency is the hardest thing ever.
Let me admit that I can not be consistently in writing a post.

However, here I am.
I am back on the track :D
Start to write anything and everything that is in my mind.
and I dunno till when I could keep being consistent in writing. I wish :')

Time flies..
My last post was in April. Now is September.
The good one is.. it is still in the same year, 2016.
At least. My blog has been vacuum for 5 months, at least :D

September gonna end in couple of days.
I ever said that I retry to make my trip that was planned since 2011 and isn't real yet until now, happens this year with my 2 best friends.
The fact is I failed. I still could not make it happens for times, 5 years for real. There was always something stopped me. I don't know how. but it did exist. Yet, one of my friend who was confirmed for this trip kept go on, glad to know, but envy to see his instagram posts. hahaha.

I keep on believing, when it didn't work as planned, it meant that it wasn't a good time to have this trip, cause I have another thing to be accomplished, I mean, such another goal that is more priority for my life. I couldn't put my ego.

I don't quit. I just postpone it...till uncertain time...
I won't expect much..but I'll try to make it happens. for soon.
Or perhaps..When another September ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment