Wednesday, April 13, 2016

APRIL MADNESS *2?!

I just reopen my old posts on blog.
Randomly, I read what I wrote on 12th of April 2014. *so last years.. :))
Subjected "April Madness" , tells about how my BIG plan about my own desire of travelling was postponed for several times --"
A trip that  I planned since 2011, and isn't realized yet until now.

GIVE UP?! of course not..
Yess..I am a kind of person who would never give up until I get the goal.

This year, I surely [re]try to make it happen.
Luckily, I will go with 2 of my best friends who are already confirmed to travel together.
Nothing I could say except Hope this will really happen within this year.
Wish us luck!!! Aminn

Anyway..
It's already mid of April. I blame myself for not having a post regularly.
I'm so busy for some business, and the worse one, it also postponed my home leave schedule.
Skip this sh*t.. :')


I decide not to talk about something negative. Cause the negative things will never make a good vibe in life.


When talking about April. It always reminds me about my last year's trip in April.
Where did I go at that time? Here are the clues..

April is highly identical with Spring.
Then, Spring is identical with Sakura or Cherry Blossom. *I'm sure you already get the answer.
Yesss...It's Japan!!! *what is in mind when we heard about Sakura will be definitely Japan. agree?!

Sakura is blooming in every April.
During this month, people around the world will travel to Japan for its Sakura Blossom.
So am I. Thank God I had a chance to enjoy it last year. *gonna write that Japan trip on blog someday :D


Hold the Sakura
Taken Place : Osaka, Japan


I just realized that this date last year I finished my trip in Japan.
Highly I say, I just can't get enough with Japan.
Its culture, food, and everything are addictive.
Gonna be in Japan again someday for sure!!! Aminnn.. *let me know if you have the free ticket flight! *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment