Sunday, March 20, 2016

5K #MAKASSARBERLARI #SAFERUNNING [20.03.2016]

Last night..on my way home.
I scrolled up my IG's home time line, and I found that there will be an event at CFD (Car Free Day) Mandala Makassar in the day after yesterday, which is today, 5K #MAKASSARBERLARI #SAFERUNNING

My friends (Kamal, Vedi, Itoh) and I decided to join this event.

Today's morning we woke up earlier, after a while, we went to Monumen Mandala Makassar at 5.45am cause the registration will start at 6am.
This event is presented by the Japanese sports drink which the commercial clip performed a girl band with almost 50 of members *I'm sure you know them so well* ahahaha

Registration - checked, we got the ID number, So let's strike a pose!!! ahahaha



SO READY TO RUN LIKE A PRO :)))
Taken Place : Monumen Mandala,  Makassar - South Sulawesi





As we heard from the committee, this event was held in some cities at the same time.
When we seen the route, it was quite worrying us, since the route was more than 5K, 5.6K for sure. hahaha
The route was familiar. We used to pass it by using vehicle, then today..we have to pass it by running?! sure?!. *think twice, haha

Warming Up session - checked.
5K #MAKASSARBERLARI #SAFERUNNING started at 7am.

I ran in the front row. I took around 35 minutes for this route. It was normal for me, since I usually do run 5K in around 30 minutes.
I finished first among 4 of us, then Itoh finished around 5 minutes after, while Kamal and Vedi finished around another next 5 minutes.



Finish Line.
Taken Place : Monumen Mandala,  Makassar - South Sulawesi



I wondered why Kamal and Vedi were very late finished. In fact, Vedi had to go to the nearest toilet. a morning business..hahaha..
They almost took a short cut since they didn't find any participants after they were starting over to run.
But finally they met another participants and it made their spirit up. VOILA!!! they passed the finish line!!!

YESSSSS WE DID IT!!! *proud*



The finishers #1
Taken Place : Monumen Mandala,  Makassar - South Sulawesi




The finishers #2
Taken Place : Monumen Mandala,  Makassar - South Sulawesi



One thing that surely will help much to get into the finish line during running.
BELIEVE YOU CAN DO AND YOU ARE HALFWAY THERE, cause MINDSET IS EVERYTHING AND MIND SETS EVERYTHING.
*trust me it works ~ act like a men in the high protein supplement drink TV commercial, lol





No comments:

Post a Comment