Sunday, August 17, 2014

69th INDONESIA Independence Day at Batui - Luwuk, Central Sulawesi

Yay...
Today is Aug 17th, 2014
Which is its 69th Indonesia Independence Day.

Actually I didn't have any plan to celebrate this day.
There's nothing special since that day is in Sunday. haha..
The main plan was my office mates and I would like to have lunch in our local office mate's house.
On the way to have lunch, we saw a decorated car, then realized that there will be such a Carnival for celebrating 69th Indonesia Independence Day.

Decoration Car whom I saw on my way.
Taken Place : Batui, Luwuk - Central Sulawesi

Me suddenly excited not to miss this event.
I asked my local office mate about this event, He told me to go to Tolando Square in Batui where the Carnival held.
After having lunch, my office mates and I straightly went to the Square to watch and enjoy this Carnival.

Tolando Square Batui, Luwuk - Central Sulawesi


We were little bit late, because all the participants had already on road show.
but no need to worry. Everything was fine.

So Let me show you how the Carnival was. Enjoy!

The Marching Band


Decorated Car  #1 Side View

   
Decorated Car #2 Front View


The girls who wear Costume in Decorated Car #3


Decorated Car #5 Front View


Decorated Car #6 Back View


Decorated Car #7 Back View


The Carnival Little Girls in Decorated Car #8


Me and The little cute couple


Me front the Decorated Cars


Games after the Road Show
*actually we didn't participate the games, we just danced during the games for taking this pic..ahaah..silly but fun!!!


Me with the Marching Band *peace out!!!


Me with The PASKIBRA from Batui
*PASKIBRA is such a team who delegated to raise the national flag in every ceremony


With the Kiddos #1
*They asked me first to take a photo with them, this is also happened in the following 2 photos


With The Kiddos #2



With The Kiddos #3


Before The Closing Ceremony


All is ready for Closing Ceremony


The  PASKIBRA is on action


The Closing Ceremony by the PASKIBRA from Batui

That was totally awesome.
I could be blend with all local people who participated in this Carnival, took many photos with them, and the most happy thing, they had the same enthusiasm with me.
One word ~ HAPPY!!!

Never in my mind, I celebrate Indonesia Independence Day in this way, whereas I was here since 2012.
I am supposed to celebrate last 2 years Indonesia Independence Day in this way. Where have I been last 2 years hah?! --'
Well better now than NEVER. Thanks God.. ;')

So..
Happy 69th Independence Day my dearest Indonesia..
Wish for the wonderful years ahead!
I am so proud as an INDONESIAN!
Love you... :*

No comments:

Post a Comment