Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MABES FELLAS on the Last Gathering : Hotel Bumi, Surabaya [ JULY 26th, 2014 ]

Yesterday I was reminded about this event by my fellas post on Instagram, Hakiki MS a.k.a Kikiw..
My mind is directly flash back..

It was a HAPPY day!!!

Finally I could be gathered with almost all my fellas on last my home leaving for Lebaran.
We held a fasting break together at Arumanis Restaurant - Hotel Bumi Surabaya on July 26th 2014.

The food was great..There are 3 kinds of food, Indonesian, Japanese, and sorry to say I forgot the last one :')
It is recommended for all of you who plan some gathering with friends, colleges,  and families. Trust me!

And another good thing..
One of fellas..Caraka SP a.k.a Cica made this video! 
Its just awesome! Check it out!


Well..
It was very nice to see all of you again fellas..though we were not full team..but as usual it was full of laugh and love..
I am sure it will be always great and fun anytime anywhere as long as we are together!!
Love you..and I already miss you!!!
See ya very very soon!! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment