Tuesday, August 12, 2014

an ESCAPISM - Singapore [APRIL 2011] #2 - Bugis District

Hello again..
I have skipped twice to continue my post about my escapism.
And now its time to continue it..

*wait a minute*
Let me check my previous post.
I didn't remember the last part I wrote :D
*tiktoktiktok*
ahahaha..Okay now I know where to start.

Here we go..

The flight from Jakarta to Singapore was in the afternoon. I didn't remember the exact time.
That was my 1st time having flight abroad. and it made me quite nervous.
I felt something different with my flights before *the domestic ones
First time using Air Asia. Everything was good and well done.
The plane landed smoothly.

Got inside the Changi Airport. It was really really amazed me.

Diazaro was excited getting around the airport.
Taken Place : Changi International Airport, Singapore


I was so excited.
As Changi is number one best Airport in the world..I decided to have an airport tour before leaving for hostel.
We spent around almost an hour going to Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and Terminal 3. All well done! :D
Then lets continue straight to the city..

First time using Mass Rapid Transportation..felt like a villagers haha..

Yudhist's 1st time played with MRT ticket machine
Taken Place : Changi MRT Station, Singapore


The Platform Gap
Taken Place : Bugis Station, Singapore

Our hostel is located in Bugis district..so we stepped out at Bugis Station.
I had prepared all the things..printed out all the maps also the descriptions of all the destinations in the itinerary.
So I brought such a book that contains all of it wherever I go..haha..
Stepped out from Bugis Station..we continued go to the hostel on foot..


On foot to Hostel
Taken Place : Intersection at Bugis District, Singapore



What a simple mural. Love it!
Taken Place : Bugis District, Singapore

I got a recomendation to stay in this Hostel from my friend..It is ABC Backpacker.
Touched down in ABC Backpacker. it was Very easy getting to this hostel.
I love the location..its only take 3 blocks from Bugis Station and the most important it is suitable with my budget..haha..

Taken Place : Front of ABC Backpacker Hostel, Singapore


Well someday you get into Singapore..I recommend you to try to spend the night in ABC Backpacker. FYI they serve breakfast also!
After administration matter was completed. We got into the room, kept the luggage in the locker, and then we decided to take a little tour by walking around Bugis District.


Diazaro's 1st time played with a drink machine *what a villagers* :D
Taken Place : 7eleven in Bugis District, Singapore 


One of the cool place *forgot the name for sure*
Taken Place : Bugis District, Singapore


Taken Place : front of Bugis Village, Singapore


#DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Bugis District, Singapore

We found a lot of cool places around..especially Bugis Village and Bugis Market..This is a right place to buy souvenirs..you will find any kind of good things with the cheap prices.
and I would like to thank to God!!! I could handle my shopping intuition!!! *at that time*

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment