Friday, August 15, 2014

HOMSUASTIASTU - Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan, Denpasar - BALI [ JUNE 2014 ]

Last June, I got a chance for having a sweet getaway to Bali with my Bebibalabala..Anak Agung Oka Surya a.k.a Oka, my best friend since High School years.
A Balinese girl from Surabaya,. *Don't be confused! She is Balinese who live in Surabaya since childhood till now. But her Big Family live in Bali.

I would not write about my whole sweet getaway story now. Later..promise!
This is the special thing I got on my last visit to Bali.

I could enter whole part of Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan in Denpasar Bali.
It is a place for praying for Hindunese. 
But this Puri is particular for Bebibalabala's Big Family.
This was not my first time getting here. The 2nd one.
My first visit here was when Bebibalabala got married. It was around 2011 and there was suck story behind *skip it!!!
As it is such a sacred place.. I felt so honored I could get into more inside.
I was given a scarf to tie in my hip before get inside. It was cool!

While Bebibalabala was on her pray. I was an action!
Yap..I took some photos of the Puri.
Snap..Snap..Snap :D


Front Hall of Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan
Denpasar, Bali


Main Hall of Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan
Denpasar, Bali


Such an Altar for Praying at Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan
Denpasar, Bali


Bebibalabala and I took a pose after praying
Taken Place : Puri Gerenceng Pemecutan, Denpasar - Bali

I got one more precious experience.
Thank you so much Beb. to your Big Family also.. for all of the kindness and warm greetings..
ASTUNGKARA!!! :')

*Anyway..I purposely post this on your day!!!
Yess.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  dear my beloved Bebibalabala.
My best wishes will always be with you.
See you soon!!! ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment