Sunday, March 6, 2016

[absent for] JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2016 ; [throwback to] JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2011

Today, 6th of March 2016, is the last day of JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2016.

TOO BAD!!! I AM ABSENT --"

This isn't my first time being absent in JJF, since I lived in Luwuk from 2012 to 2014, I was absent too.
But as I know that the local guest stars for JJF 2016 are mostly I loved, WSATCC, Endah n Resha, Mocca, GAC, Yura, Maliq n D'essential, Andien, Teza Sumendra and many more. huhu..
That is why I'm so upset being absent this year. :'(

But life has its priority. Due to any reason, I am officially absent this year.
Never mind..hope for next year!!! AMINNNN

I'm just realized that the date of JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2016 is similar with the date of JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2011 --> 4th, 5th, 6th of March.

Well.. I can not share anything about JJF 2016. Then let me share something about JJF 2011..hahaha.. *poor me
Lets throw back to the same date 5 years ago!*so yesterday right?!haha
JJF 2011 was my first time attending JJF, and the 2nd one was last year, JJF2015.


Skinny Me at the mandatory spot of #JJF2011
Taken Place : JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta



I attended JJF 2011 with 4 of my friends (Conie, Udist, Sampank, and TongQ).
All except Sampank were directly coming from Surabaya to attend JJF 2011, while Conie, Udist, TonkQ and I were living in Jakarta at that time.


Me, Conie, Udist, Sampank, & TonkQ after Andien show #JJF2011
Taken Place : JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta


I don't really remember what guest stars we exactly watched. Cmon.. It's 5 years ago :)))
However mostly I remember, the highlight we watched was Maliq and D'essential in the closing show.

What I can say.. JJF 2011 was so fun and unforgettable *as it was my first time.
How about JJF 2015?! Of course it was pretty fun too, but lets talk about it later.
I am sure that JJF will always be a great event for all over Jazz lovers, especially in Indonesia.
Hopefully, See you in JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2017. AMINNNN!!!


Regards,
DIAZARO

No comments:

Post a Comment