Monday, March 7, 2016

an ESCAPISM - Singapore [APRIL 2011] #4 - UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE

Hi people!
As promised. Let me continue what I had written :'D

It's still about an escapism to Singapore..
BUT
The problem is I have to push my mind to throw back to the day when my friends and I were in Universal Studio Singapore which was happened so last years :))) Hope it is still interesting to be shared..hahaha

Well..better try than not at all.
Let's ride the time machine.

*checking the last post about this journey, to make sure where I should start..haha
Here it is..

We arrived safe and sound at the Sentosa Island. We were really (or perhaps) over excited *me :'D
The goal was could play all the attractions without missing a thing at all.
First thing we wanted to do was taking a photo in the most mandatory spot, yessss The Universal Globe.
BUT.....TETTTOOOTTT!!! Unfortunately It was under construction. Hell yeah!!! we already missed a thing at the beginning  --"

For substitution, we looked for something that presents about Universal Studio Singapore for photo purpose :))) And here is the only we got..USS wallpaper..haha..Poor us!


No Universal Globe, this wall could be the right one #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Main Gate of Universal Studio Singapore 


Took a picture in that not so mandatory spot - checked. Next thing to do, purchasing ticket.
*actually we can purchase the ticket via online, but since I didn't do that. I had to buy it on the spot.
There were many ticket booths. The queue was so well-run. Very efficient.



Ticket counters #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Main Gate of Universal Studio Singapore



Our first enter view  #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Main Hall of Universal Studio Singapore


Entering the Universal Studio Singapore for the first time. We were more and more excited.
We really enjoyed every steps of ours. Every 2 or 3 steps of walking, we stopped - posed - captured.
Snap snap snap!!! hahaha..I've told you, we didn't wanna miss a thing at all.. so we took a lot of pictures :)
Here are some pictures of us, the best ones!!! cause if I post it all here, this page will be soooo long one..hahaha..

Just enjoy the pictures, cause I already don't have any words to write anymore.. ahahaha..
What an alibi, actually It's pretty hard for me to remember it all in detail..
The one that I do really remember.. IT WAS VERY VERY FUN!!!! :')



Found a hat shop! We could not resist not to try it on and of course.. took pictures!!! :))) #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Hat Shop at Universal Studio Singapore




Strike a pose! #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Gotham Ice Company at Universal Studio Singapore



The tourists #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : European District at Universal Studio Singapore




Live in the future?! #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Sci Fi City at Universal Studio Singapore




Had Fun!!! #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Central Lake at Universal Studio Singapore




Full of Laugh!!! #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Castle court at Universal Studio Singapore




The most attraction I loved, I played it twice!!! #DGYinSingapore
Taken Place : Transformers [The Ride] at Universal Studio Singapore


I think that will do for today..There are still some remaining stories about this journey.
I wish I could continue it someday for sure. It's all about CONSISTENCY right?! Ahahaha..AMINNNN

Lastly I do really hope that these pictures could inspire all the readers to come and visit Universal Studio Singapore soon!!! Trust me It's TOTALLY FUN. GUARANTEED :)
But perhaps some attractions in these pictures won't be available anymore or there are some new attractions *since I never get there anymore in last 5 years. hehe.

Thanks for reading, see you in Universal Studio Singapore soon!!!

should be continued someday

No comments:

Post a Comment