Sunday, March 13, 2016

MY KIND OF MORNING RITUAL

Don't know why..when hearing about a word spells "ritual", it always refers to something magical, Don't you?!

However, I'm not going to talk about something magical.
What I meant about "morning ritual" is supposed to be something good that is routinely happened as a day starter. We are all must be taking a bath and having breakfast every morning every day, but this is definitely not about that thing.
A morning ritual should be an activity that could pump up your mood, also brings your mood in a good level for a whole day. It can be reading a book, having cup of coffee, or strolling around social media. It depends on every personal's enthusiasm.

For me, my own Morning Ritual is listening to music. A simple thing that doesn't need any money, tools and media. Sometimes I plug a rental earphone (since mine was gone..hahaha) to my laptop, or I let everyone around also listen to my playlist. Simple right?!

The playlist is random, but I always pick the upbeat song, local and international song, international song doesn't mean British or American song only, but also something happening nowadays, get it?! ahahaha.. yesss..K-Pop. hehehe

Yet, my first song to be listened, might be a song from Triplet GAC (Gamal Audrey Cantika) , titled "Bahagia" . I love the music, the lyric, and all its content, a very positive thoughts along the song. This song is easy listening, and easily could keep up my mood. :)





Have you listened?! Me did. So how is it?! I bet you all agree with me. hehe.
"Bahagia" means "Happy", this song indirectly stimulates me to be happy.

We would be someone what we think to be.
We are what we think.
When we think that we are happy, we surely be happy.
As I read some thoughts from the unicorn wannabe lady blog. I fully agree with these thoughts.
"Happiness is inside you and Happiness is a decision."

So why aren't we happy?! Happiness is simply in you and what you decide.
What are you waiting for?! Let's be HAPPY FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment