Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just Call Me Bad Blogger (2) :'(((':

Hi people! (2)

So long time no new blog post (2)
How's life?! Just don't ask mine. ahahaha. (2)
Checking on my last post, It was Sunday, April 26, 2015.
Call me bad blogger. yes I am. (2)

Ahahahhaha...I just do copy and paste what I wrote on my last post.
I do really hate my self being a bad blogger. hahaha

Then... (2)
Actually, I don't know what to write now. (2) <<<--- DO Copy and paste AGAIN haha..

So why oh why in sudden I start blogging again?!
The reason is some days ago I watched you tube channel of a famous Indonesian Blogger that presents "TOP 10 BLOGGING TIPS" , and it *(especially the tips number 2) just touched me to start blogging again. She said :
THE ULTIMATE KEY of BLOGGING is CONSISTENCY.
The point is if you really wanna be a blogger you have to be really consistent, so you have to have a commitment to regularly post. <<<--- and OK, I realize that I don't have it yet. :'(((':

Well let's learn from GAS STATION, start from ZERO ahahaha..
Wish me have a CONSISTENCY from now on. AMINNN
 
It's almost a year from my last post and I am still living in Makassar mostly.
I love being here. It's easier for me to see beautiful sunset almost everyday *like this beautiful one that I took so long time ago.



Taken Place : Hatta Port, Makassar


Many things, the good and the bad, had happened to me.

Some trips, some unexpected things, and also such a culmination point of my life.
So actually, I have a lot of raw material to be written in the blog right?!

Ahahaha...once again I would like to say..wish me have a CONSISTENCY from now on. AMINNN


 Regards,
DIAZARO

No comments:

Post a Comment